Our departaments & R+D+I
Group uvesa > Our departaments
The Group Uvesa activity revolves around the following departments of General Services, who work for the main activities of our company (feed mills, poultry and swine-poultry processing plants):
- Quality and safety
- Analysis and Control Laboratories
R & D + i: strategic pillar of Uvesa Group
The constant activity of this department makes it possible to introduce product improvements and development of processes.
UVESA has extensive experience in research projects at regional, national and international levels, in collaboration with research groups renowned in the poultry and pig sector. Over the years, several projects have developed some leading and participating as a partner in others. Some of the initiatives and programs that participated are: Over the years, several projects have developed some leading and participating as a partner in others. Some of the initiatives and programs that participated are:
- Economic projects of the Government of Navarra to support research projects, development and innovation.
- Regional projects of the Junta de Castilla y León.
- Preparation of the Technological Plan of Navarra and the Euroinnova Initiative promoted by the Government of Navarra.
- Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness: Torres Quevedo Program recruitment, Innpacto program (2010), Innplanta program (2010).
- National projects single, integrated, in cooperation, EUREKA and IBEROEKA, Innterconecta ANDALUSIA Program (2013), HUNDRED ESTRATÉTICO 2015 CDTI programs.
Uvesa has been the leader of the consortium of various calls as formed by 5 companies in the Innterconecta project of Andalusia approved in the call 2013 and was entitled: “INTERSÁNEA: Alternative products and new technologies for differentiation and improvement of poultry products “.
This company has received a grant financed 50% by the European Regional Development Fund through the Operational Programme ERDF 2007 – “. Conservation chicken meat through new technologies package” 2013 Navarra in the project The objective of the project focuses on the development of a new system of active packaging for chicken meat.
This company has received a grant financed 50% by the European Regional Development Fund through the ERDF Operational Programme 2014-2020 of Navarra for the project “Study of the effect of new diets based on different energy sources and zootechnical indexes chicken meat quality “
Also actively collaborate with other pioneers Agents in R + D + i:
- Universidades de Navarra, Zaragoza, Valladolid , Murcia y Córdoba
- Centros Tecnológicos: CNTA (Navarra), IRTA (Cataluña), ITACYL (Castilla y León), ITENE (Instituto Tecnológico de Envases de Valencia), CTIC-CITA (La Rioja),Parque Científico Tecnológico Agroalimentario- Fundación Aula Dei (Aragón): CITA (Aragón)